- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
16 employees resign for fake academic certificate
Pathari, Nov 16: Sixteen more employees at District Forest Office, Morang, have resigned after they failed to produce original academic certificates.
The forest guards resigned as the District Education Office demanded certificates for investigation as per the direction from the Commission for Investigation of Abuse of Authority. RSS
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...