- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
ANNFSU central office transferred
Kathmandu, March 24: The central office of ruling CPN-UML's student wing, ANNFSU, has been transferred to Bagbazaar.
The office has been shifted to Bagbazaar as the existing one in Putalisadak was congested and inconvenience for vehicle parking.
The transferred office has space for accommodating a gathering of up to 100 people and holding meeting of the same number. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...