- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Eye treatment centre to go for up-gradation
Baglung, March 25: A separate building is to be constructed for the surgical ward in Eye Care Cente Baglung.
The Nertra Jyoti Sangh is upgrading the Centre to ensure improved access of the general public to quality eye treatment service. With the construction of well-equipped physical infrastructure the patients would get effective treatment service including the surgical one.
Centre's Chairperson Dhruba KC said the four-room building would be constructed within coming nine months. The foundation stone for the building – to be constructed at the estimated cost of Rs 6.2 million – has been laid.
The Eye Care Foundation has provided financial support of Rs 3.5 million. The remaining fund required for the building has been raised from different organizations including Baglung District Development Committee and Baglung municipality. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...