- Peace cannot be conceived of by keeping the people in poverty: Chairman Prachanda
- Kim agrees to additional denuclearization steps in summit with Moon
- 16,663 Afghan refugees return home within week: UN agency
- Prosperous province and country, our responsibility-CM Shahi
- Korean Company selected for DPR for Fast-Track
Training on information dissemination and development journalism begins
Bhadrapur (Jhapa), March 27: A-two-day training on 'information dissemination and development journalism' has begun on Saturday in the district. The Federation of Nepali Journalists (FNJ), Jhapa chapter has organised the training and the district development committee has supported it.
As many as 34 active journalists and information officers at the different governmental officers are attending the programme, said FNJ, district chapter secretary Ekraj Giri.
Trainers have stressed on making information dissemination process effective in the governmental offices and further opined for prioritizing the developmental journalism. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...