- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
Foreigners pinpointing on Nepal's constitution is wrong-Minister Pokharel
Bhaktapur, April 7: Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Ananda Prasad Pokharel has said it was wrong on part of foreigners to pinpoint Nepal's Constitution.
Inaugurating the Bhaktapur Industrial, Cultural Tourism and Trade Fair at Sallaghari of Bhaktapur on Wednesday, Minister Pokharel lambasted the recent move of India and European Union (EU) to raise question regarding the Constitution of Nepal through a joint statement.
"Nepal's Constitution is the best one in the world. Better India and EU go through their own country's constitution before showing concerns to the Nepal's statute. Nepal's Constitution is far better than that of theirs", he asserted.
The fair is equipped with 200 sales and exhibitions installs having daily essential goods, food grains, auto, clothes, shoes, agriculture and handicrafts materials, utensils and tourism promotion centre.
As many as 500,000 people are expected to visit the fair with a possible turnover of Rs 120 million. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...