- Photo Gallery: some glimpses of celebration of Holi, the festival of colour, in Kathmandu-
- IGP Khanal leaves for Thailand to participle in BIMSTEC meet
- French honorary distinction conferred on Pande
- UK’s May prepares to ask EU for short Brexit delay
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
Foreigners pinpointing on Nepal's constitution is wrong-Minister Pokharel
Bhaktapur, April 7: Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Ananda Prasad Pokharel has said it was wrong on part of foreigners to pinpoint Nepal's Constitution.
Inaugurating the Bhaktapur Industrial, Cultural Tourism and Trade Fair at Sallaghari of Bhaktapur on Wednesday, Minister Pokharel lambasted the recent move of India and European Union (EU) to raise question regarding the Constitution of Nepal through a joint statement.
"Nepal's Constitution is the best one in the world. Better India and EU go through their own country's constitution before showing concerns to the Nepal's statute. Nepal's Constitution is far better than that of theirs", he asserted.
The fair is equipped with 200 sales and exhibitions installs having daily essential goods, food grains, auto, clothes, shoes, agriculture and handicrafts materials, utensils and tourism promotion centre.
As many as 500,000 people are expected to visit the fair with a possible turnover of Rs 120 million. RSS
By Amarendra Yadav Kathmandu, Jan. 20: Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali said on Saturday that a high level participation of Nepal in the...