- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Let this government be made a national one
Kathmandu, April 7: CPN-UML general secretary Iswor Pokharel said the incumbent government should be expanded to a national one. The incumbent government is firm at its stance in favour of nationality and independence of the country, he said adding the Nepali Congress should also come to join the government in order to ease the implementation of the new constitution.
At the programme organized at the party office, Dhumbarai, Kathmandu, he said the UML has been effortful for societal transformation keeping the national interests at the centre.
The ethnic issued would not bring people to the destination of development, he noted, making it clear that his party was not against Madhes and indigenous nationalities.
The UML general secretary welcomed some 90 new entrants to party from Socialist Federal Student Forum. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...