- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
Let this government be made a national one
Kathmandu, April 7: CPN-UML general secretary Iswor Pokharel said the incumbent government should be expanded to a national one. The incumbent government is firm at its stance in favour of nationality and independence of the country, he said adding the Nepali Congress should also come to join the government in order to ease the implementation of the new constitution.
At the programme organized at the party office, Dhumbarai, Kathmandu, he said the UML has been effortful for societal transformation keeping the national interests at the centre.
The ethnic issued would not bring people to the destination of development, he noted, making it clear that his party was not against Madhes and indigenous nationalities.
The UML general secretary welcomed some 90 new entrants to party from Socialist Federal Student Forum. RSS
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...