- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
Campaign to collect funds for child with heart problem
Babiyachaur, April 21: A campaign has been initiated here to collect funds for a child suffering from serious heart ailment and requiring surgery.
Nine-year-old Nabin Thapamagar of Beni municipality requires to undergo surgery to fix a hole in his heart. The surgery requires at least Rs. 300,000, according to his father Pabiram Thapa.
Om Kumari Peace Fund has begun the fund raising campaign to help out the family with poor financial condition. A seven-member committee has been formed under the convenorship of Santosh Rawal to collect funds for Nabin. RSS