- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Senior citizens honoured in Imbung
Panchthar, April 27: Senior citizens were felicitated amid a programme at Imbung of Panchthar district on Tuesday.
Total 30 senior citizens including 17 women and 13 men were felicitated at Imbung health post under the aegis of Panchthar District Health Office, shared Event Focal Person Hari Guragain.
He informed that the senior citizens were provided with daily useable clothes and travel cost of Rs 200 each.
Chairperson of Imbung Health Post Management Committee Desh Kumar Nembang presided over the programme. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...