- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
Industrial zones will be established in seven provinces: Minister Pandey
Nagarkot, April 27: Minister for Industry Som Prasad Pandey has said that the government was going to established industrial zones in seven provinces.
Speaking at a programme organised by Rafat Sanchar Club today, Minister Pandey the government has selected land for the establishment of industrial zones in all seven provinces viewing the development of industrial sector of the country.
Task related to natural gas extraction would be started in Dailekh, Mustang and Kathmandu valley from May with the support of Chinese team, he added.
The Industry Minister said the government was making preparation to bring the Nepal Medicine Ltd, Hetauda Cement, Gorakhkali Tyre Industry, Udayapur Cement, Birgunj Sugar Mill and among other industries once again into operation.
Stating that the industry sector was mostly affected due to earthquake, border blockade and Madhes agitation, he said that the government would provide maximum support to the industries of private sector.
On a different note, Minister Pandey said that the issue of changing the incumbent government was only rumor and added that no one could change it until two years.