- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
Aftershock jolts capital before dawn
Kathmandu, May 15: A fresh aftershock measuring 4.4 on the Richter scale struck before dawn at 4:30 am with epicentre at Ichowk VDC of Sindhupalchowk district.
The ripple of the aftershock was felt in the capital city. The aftershocks are still not relenting a year after the Gorkha earthquake struck on April 25, 2015.
The number of aftershocks measuring above 4 Richter scale has climbed to 455, according to the National Seismological Centre.