- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
Aftershock jolts capital before dawn
Kathmandu, May 15: A fresh aftershock measuring 4.4 on the Richter scale struck before dawn at 4:30 am with epicentre at Ichowk VDC of Sindhupalchowk district.
The ripple of the aftershock was felt in the capital city. The aftershocks are still not relenting a year after the Gorkha earthquake struck on April 25, 2015.
The number of aftershocks measuring above 4 Richter scale has climbed to 455, according to the National Seismological Centre.
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...