- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
NC leader Sitauala insists on political unity to enforce statute
Nepalgunj, May 31: Nepali Congress leader Krishna Prasad Sitauala has insisted on unity among all the political parties to ensure effective enforcement of the constitution.
Speaking at a press meet organised by Nepal Press Union (NPU), Banke here today, the leader from the main opposition party was of the view that the enforcement of constitution would help clear off political stalemate gradually.
The government should create an atmosphere conducive to sit for talks with the agitating Madhes-centric parties, he said and called on the agitating leaders also to rise above the personal and partisan interests and join the talks table with the government to find a way out to the problems.