- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
Consensus govt soon: Dahal
Dolakha, June 4: Chairman of the CPN (Maoist-Centre) Pushpa Kamal Dahal has said the national consensus government would be formed soon by encompassing the Nepali Congress, CPN (UML) and Madhesi parties.
Inaugurating the fourth district convention of the party here today, Chairman Dahal, who is also the former prime minister, said, “NC’s strength should not be belittled. It is the largest power having one third parliamentarians.”
According to him, the country is in need of national unity, which would be helpful to solve the problems.
On the occasion, party leaders Leelamani Pokhrel and Matrika Yadav said the party would be strengthened to make it the biggest one in the country.
They assured that once the party formed the government under its leadership, it would augment the grants to the earthquake-affected people.