- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
Four houses gutted
Urlabari (Morang), June 6: A fire that broke out at Budhanagar of Morang this afternoon gutted four houses, causing a property loss of more than Rs 1.5 million.
The fire started from the western settlement in the locality at 1.15 pm from the kitchen of the house of Ghanshyam Yadav. It spread to two houses and the houses belonging to Shiva Narayn Yadav and Abhinanda Yadav. The fire was brought under control after 45 minutes, police said. RSS