- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
‘Outcome of general poll 2074 BS to help change govt’
Kathmandu, June 7: Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, Monday, said that there was no any agreement to change the government immediately.
The PM made this remark while talking to the media persons in Dhulikhel where he came to attend the 72nd senate meeting of Kathmandu University. PM Oli’s comments came amidst the media reports that the ruling CPN-UML and CPN-Maoist Centre reached a gentleman’s agreement to replace the present government.
PM Oli said that the outcomes of general election of 2074 BS would only change the government.
“There will not be any government that is permanent. The government changes but its date has not been fixed yet,” quipped the PM.
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...