- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
'CPN Maoist Centre active to form unity government'
Palpa, June 8: CPN Maoist Centre leader Ram Bahadur Thapa has said that his party was active to form a national consensus government.
In an interaction with party cadres in the district headquarters today, leader Thapa clarified that they united the parties to resolve the peoples' issues as such issues remained weaker when the Maoist parties split in various parties in the past.
He also said that such issues will be addressed when his party leads the government.
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...