- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
Minister Gajurel insists on national consensus government
Babiyachaur (Myagdi), June 9: Minister for Agricultural Development, Haribol Gajurel, has stressed on the necessity for formation of a national consensus government.
At a programme held on Wednesday evening at Beni of Myagdi, Minister Gajurel said the formation of a national unity government was crucial to implementing the new constitution, carrying out reconstruction in quake-stricken areas and for concluding the peace process.
Nepali Congress, UML, Maoists and Madhes-centric parties must join hands to form a consensus government through which steps should be taken to resolve the Madhes' problems and implement the constitution, Minister Gajurel shared. RSS
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...