- Peace cannot be conceived of by keeping the people in poverty: Chairman Prachanda
- Kim agrees to additional denuclearization steps in summit with Moon
- 16,663 Afghan refugees return home within week: UN agency
- Prosperous province and country, our responsibility-CM Shahi
- Korean Company selected for DPR for Fast-Track
Naya Shakti formally announces party establishment
Kathmandu, June 12: The Naya Shakti Nepal has been formally announced as a political party.
Administrating oath to party members, Coordinator of Naya Shakti, Dr Baburam Bhattarai, announced the establishment of Naya Shakti amidst a function organised at Dasharath Stadium.
Nepali Congress President Sher Bahadur Seuba, CPN (Maoist Centre) leader Krishna Bahadur Mahara, Rastriya Prajatantra Party leader Sunil Bahadur Thapa, leaders of different political parties of India as well as representatives of international organizations were present in the programme.
Similarly, present on the occasion were leaders of civil society, human rights activists, businessmen, journalists, among others.
Different cultural processions were performed before the inaugural session.
Addressing the function, leader Mahara , leader of civil society Dr Sundarmani Dixit, Ram Chandra Jha of Naya Shakti expressed belief that the Naya Shakti would work for economic prosperity of the country.
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...