- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
One more month to file complaints at CIED
Kathmandu, June 13: The Commission of Inquiry into Enforced Disappearance (CIED) has extended one more month to receive complaints from the victims of the decade-long insurgency.
Bishnu Pathak, Commissioner at CIED, said they took a decision to this effect following the continuous flow of war-era cases to be filed at the Commission.
As many as 2,048 conflict-era complaints related to forced disappearance have been received by the Commission till date. RSS
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...