- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
Four of 22 fallen sick after consuming dead goat's meat return home
Bhimduttanagar, June 22: Among 22 locals of Jhalaripipaladi Municipality of Kanchanpur district who fell ill after consuming meat of a dead goat, four have returned home.
Others are undergoing medical treatments at different private medical colleges. Among the sick, 11 are children, according to Police Inspector of Area Police Office Jhalari, Sudam Rawal. All the ill except one are out of danger.
Local Dil Bahadur Aeir distributed the meat of his dead goat to the locals, stating that goat was healthy, police said. Dizziness, vomiting, faintness, stomach pain and severe headache are the common symptoms among the patients. RSS
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...