- Rapist gets life imprisonment
- Province- 2 CM Raut seeking vote of confidence in provincial parliament today
- Indian national killed in bus mishap
- PM pledges to develop Indradaha into tourist spot Highlights Kalu Pandey’s contribution to nation building
- Notorious gangster Pun killed in police encounter
Four of 22 fallen sick after consuming dead goat's meat return home
Bhimduttanagar, June 22: Among 22 locals of Jhalaripipaladi Municipality of Kanchanpur district who fell ill after consuming meat of a dead goat, four have returned home.
Others are undergoing medical treatments at different private medical colleges. Among the sick, 11 are children, according to Police Inspector of Area Police Office Jhalari, Sudam Rawal. All the ill except one are out of danger.
Local Dil Bahadur Aeir distributed the meat of his dead goat to the locals, stating that goat was healthy, police said. Dizziness, vomiting, faintness, stomach pain and severe headache are the common symptoms among the patients. RSS