- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
28 incidents of human rights violation in Baitadi
Baitadi, June 24: As many as 28 incidents of human rights violation occurred in Baitadid district during the past six months.
The number of anti-human rights incidents took place in the district since January 2016.
Among the incidents are 14 related to domestic and gender-based violence, five of rape, one of rape attempt, six of killing, one of misbehave and one of polygamy.
The incidents have been included in the Nepal Human Rights Year Book-2017. RSS