- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
Muglin-Narayangarh road obstructed again
Ratnanagar (Chitwan), July 1: The Narayangarch-Muglin road section has been obstructed again due to rain-triggered landslide at Chandibhanjyang-9, Panchkilo of Chitwan.
The road section has been disrupted since 5.50 this morning, said the Chitwan District Police Office. Two dozers and loader have been used to clear the debris of landslide in Muglin-Narayangarch road stretch.
There is still chance of landslide occurrence as the rain is continued, police said. With the disruption of road section vehicles stranded on the road are big in number.
Few days ago, the landslide had buried a car on the road section.
Chitwan Police Chief Basanta Kunwar urged all to use alternative route as the Muglin-Narayangarch road section is fragile due to landslide in rainy season.
The Narayangarch-Muglin Road Project has also urged to go for alternative route during the rainy season albeit little long. RSS