- Peace cannot be conceived of by keeping the people in poverty: Chairman Prachanda
- Kim agrees to additional denuclearization steps in summit with Moon
- 16,663 Afghan refugees return home within week: UN agency
- Prosperous province and country, our responsibility-CM Shahi
- Korean Company selected for DPR for Fast-Track
Electric shock kills one, injures four
Tulsipur (Dang), July 10: A worker injured from an electric shock died in course of treatment today.
The deceased has been identified as Sri Krishna Chaudhary, 22, of Lalmatiya VDC – 2, according to the District Police Office, Dang.
At least five workers who were setting up electric poles at Barahakhuti of Lalamatiya VDC – 7 had been injured in the electric shock on Saturday evening. The injured include Maniram Chaudhary, 18, Ashok Chaudhary, 19, Sitaram Chaudhary, 23, and Prakash Chaudhary, 23, of the same locality. They are receiving treatment at the Lumbini Zonal Hospital, Butwal.
The mishap occurred as the contractor responsible for expanding the power network recruited workers who did not have any knowledge on electricity related work, police said. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...