- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
Children consume poisonous fruit
Biratnagar, July 13: At least 15 children fell sick after consuming a poisonous wild fruit here in Morang.
The children with ages ranging from 8 to 12 from Haat Bazaar of Sijuwa – 9 fell ill after consuming the inedible fruit, Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar said.
They ate Champa flower's fruit while playing in the field. The children were rushed to the Koshi Zonal Hospital in Biratnagar after showing signs of headache and nausea. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...