- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Children consume poisonous fruit
Biratnagar, July 13: At least 15 children fell sick after consuming a poisonous wild fruit here in Morang.
The children with ages ranging from 8 to 12 from Haat Bazaar of Sijuwa – 9 fell ill after consuming the inedible fruit, Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar said.
They ate Champa flower's fruit while playing in the field. The children were rushed to the Koshi Zonal Hospital in Biratnagar after showing signs of headache and nausea. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...