- Congressman faces sexual harassment probe, candidate quits race
- Saudi women to be allowed to drive trucks, motorcycles
- UN chief, Security Council members warn against military action on Korean Peninsula
- Expressway to Chulachuli from Soyak to be constructed in Ilam
- Chair Oli urges PM Deuba to give way for new government
Children consume poisonous fruit
Biratnagar, July 13: At least 15 children fell sick after consuming a poisonous wild fruit here in Morang.
The children with ages ranging from 8 to 12 from Haat Bazaar of Sijuwa – 9 fell ill after consuming the inedible fruit, Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar said.
They ate Champa flower's fruit while playing in the field. The children were rushed to the Koshi Zonal Hospital in Biratnagar after showing signs of headache and nausea. RSS
Professor Dr Abhi Subedi is a creative giant. He is an essayist, critic, linguist, playwright and poet. Born in Terhathum of eastern Nepal, Subedi received...