- Nepal wants to get maximum benefit from OBOR: Foreign Minister Dr Mahat
- US acknowledges its forces were behind airstrike on Mosul
- Ronaldo nets 2 in Portugal win, Andorra ends 58-loss streak
- Federer wins opening match at Key Biscayne against US teen
- Ferrari's Vettel masters Hamilton to win Australian GP
Solution from CA: NC leader Deuba
Bhimduttanagar, Feb 1: Nepali Congress senior leader Sher Bahadur Deuba has urged the opposition parties to find solution from the constituent assembly (CA).
Talking to journalists in a press meet organized by the Nepal Press Union Dadeldhura today, leader Deuba urged the opposition parties including UCPN (Maoist) to find the solution on the disputed issues of the constitution from the CA.
He further blamed the opposition party alliance for hatching conspiracy not to promulgate the constitution. Similarly, leader Deuba urged people not to support the opposition alliance.
NC leader Deuba claimed that the new constitution would be promulgated with the two-third majority if the opposition parties did not come in consensus.
Meanwhile, leader Deuba visited the Bagbazaar area which was ravaged by massive fire recently. RSS
Six months into office, Minister for Health Gagan Kumar Thapa has launched a series of policy reforms in the health sector. A popular youth leader of the Nepali Congress, Thapa has pulled up his weight to carve a similar image as minister. Many of his welfare decisions are intended to benefit the poor,...