- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
DPM Mahara and Chinese Foreign Minister hold meeting
Kathmandu, Aug 16: Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Krishna Bahadur Mahara and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China Mr Wang Yi held a meeting at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Beijing this morning.
On the occasion, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Mahara handed over the invitation letters to the Chinese Foreign Minister from President and Prime Minister of Nepal to their Chinese counterparts to visit Nepal, the Nepalese Embassy in Beijing stated in a press release.
During the meeting, the two leaders extensively discussed matters of bilateral cooperation and mutual interests.
A luncheon was hosted in honour of the visiting Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Mahara by Chinese Minister of Foreign Affairs Wang Yi at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Beijing following the meeting, the press release stated. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...