- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
Education material support to school and Madarasa
Nepalgunj, Aug 18: Education materials support was handed over to 17 community schools and two Madarasa of Nepalgunj town area under the Integrated Partnership Project on Wednesday.
The support was provided to the educational institutions under the aegis of District Education Office, Save the Children and Banke UNESCO Club.
Assistant District Education Officer Gorkha Bahadur Thapa, Associate Director of Save the Children Birendra Thagunna and FNJ central member Jhalak Gaire jointly handed ove the education materials support to the schools which are considered to be very weak from the perspective of physical infrastructure and students' access to quality education.
According to Club Director Rabi Tuladhar, modern educational materials worth Rs 372,000 were provided for students of 1, 2 and 3 grades. RSS
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...