- Photo Gallery: some glimpses of celebration of Holi, the festival of colour, in Kathmandu-
- IGP Khanal leaves for Thailand to participle in BIMSTEC meet
- French honorary distinction conferred on Pande
- UK’s May prepares to ask EU for short Brexit delay
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
Education material support to school and Madarasa
Nepalgunj, Aug 18: Education materials support was handed over to 17 community schools and two Madarasa of Nepalgunj town area under the Integrated Partnership Project on Wednesday.
The support was provided to the educational institutions under the aegis of District Education Office, Save the Children and Banke UNESCO Club.
Assistant District Education Officer Gorkha Bahadur Thapa, Associate Director of Save the Children Birendra Thagunna and FNJ central member Jhalak Gaire jointly handed ove the education materials support to the schools which are considered to be very weak from the perspective of physical infrastructure and students' access to quality education.
According to Club Director Rabi Tuladhar, modern educational materials worth Rs 372,000 were provided for students of 1, 2 and 3 grades. RSS
By Amarendra Yadav Kathmandu, Jan. 20: Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali said on Saturday that a high level participation of Nepal in the...