- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
DPM Nidhi calls on Indian PM Modi
Kathmandu, Aug 20: Deputy Prime Minister and Home Minister, Bimalendra Nidhi, who was on a visit to India as special envoy of Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal, paid a courtesy call on Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the latter's residence at Seven Race Course in New Delhi today.
Matters related to Nepal-India relations and mutual interests and benefits were discussed between the two on the occasion, shared Nepal's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The details of the meeting are yet to be received, the Ministry sources added.
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...