- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
President, PM discuss contemporary politics
Kathmandu, Sept 1: President Bidya Devi Bhandari and Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal ' Prachanda' today held talks on latest political development in the country.
In the meeting held at President's Office, Shital Niwas, PM Prachanda briefed the President about the country's latest political scenario.
PM Prachanda's Press Advisor, Govinda Acharya, said the two discussed contemporary political subjects during the regular meeting.
The discussion is learnt to have touched on the subject of elections and constitution's implementation within the Nepali month of Magh, 2074 BS as per Nepal's Constitution.
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...