- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
President, PM discuss contemporary politics
Kathmandu, Sept 1: President Bidya Devi Bhandari and Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal ' Prachanda' today held talks on latest political development in the country.
In the meeting held at President's Office, Shital Niwas, PM Prachanda briefed the President about the country's latest political scenario.
PM Prachanda's Press Advisor, Govinda Acharya, said the two discussed contemporary political subjects during the regular meeting.
The discussion is learnt to have touched on the subject of elections and constitution's implementation within the Nepali month of Magh, 2074 BS as per Nepal's Constitution.