- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Court recruits bilingual staff
Solukhumbu, Sept 5: The District Court Solukhumbu has recruited bilingual and multilingual staff to not let the public be deprived of justice on linguistic grounds.
The Court has recruited seven employees including a woman versed in two or more languages of different ethnic communities of the country.
Court Registrar, Bhagawati Sharma, shared the bilingual and multilingual employees were kept so that the service recipients will not have difficulties during legal proceedings and execution of justice. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...