- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
Monsoon for few more days
Kathmandu, Sept 25: The country will witness more weather disturbances for a couple days, the Meteorology and Forecast Division said.
The weather was mostly cloudy in the eastern and central regions and generally cloudy in the western region throughout Saturday.
Light and moderate rains occurred at some places of the eastern and central regions and at a few places of the western region, the division said.
It has predicted that the weather will mostly be cloudy in the eastern region and generally cloudy in the rest of the country tonight in next two days.
Although, September 23 is supposed to a last day of monsoon, it will be active for some more days this year, meteorologist Shanta Kandel said.
The duration of monsoon has been growing for the last years.