- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
Monsoon for few more days
Kathmandu, Sept 25: The country will witness more weather disturbances for a couple days, the Meteorology and Forecast Division said.
The weather was mostly cloudy in the eastern and central regions and generally cloudy in the western region throughout Saturday.
Light and moderate rains occurred at some places of the eastern and central regions and at a few places of the western region, the division said.
It has predicted that the weather will mostly be cloudy in the eastern region and generally cloudy in the rest of the country tonight in next two days.
Although, September 23 is supposed to a last day of monsoon, it will be active for some more days this year, meteorologist Shanta Kandel said.
The duration of monsoon has been growing for the last years.
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...