- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Monsoon for few more days
Kathmandu, Sept 25: The country will witness more weather disturbances for a couple days, the Meteorology and Forecast Division said.
The weather was mostly cloudy in the eastern and central regions and generally cloudy in the western region throughout Saturday.
Light and moderate rains occurred at some places of the eastern and central regions and at a few places of the western region, the division said.
It has predicted that the weather will mostly be cloudy in the eastern region and generally cloudy in the rest of the country tonight in next two days.
Although, September 23 is supposed to a last day of monsoon, it will be active for some more days this year, meteorologist Shanta Kandel said.
The duration of monsoon has been growing for the last years.
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...