- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
PM Dahal takes stock of Yadav's health condition
Kathmandu, Oct 3:Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal reached the Norvic International Hospital in Kathmandu on Monday to take stock of the health condition of CPM-Maoist Centre central committee member, Matrika Prasad Yadav.
Leader Yadav, who is suffering from joints pain, is currently undergoing treatment in the Hospital.
During the visit, PM Dahal pledged full support from both the government and the party for the treatment of Yadav, according to PM's personal secretary Manohar Timilsina. RSS
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...