- Peace cannot be conceived of by keeping the people in poverty: Chairman Prachanda
- Kim agrees to additional denuclearization steps in summit with Moon
- 16,663 Afghan refugees return home within week: UN agency
- Prosperous province and country, our responsibility-CM Shahi
- Korean Company selected for DPR for Fast-Track
DPM Nidhi to oversee PM's administrative works
Kathmandu, Oct 16: President Bidya Devi Bhandari has assigned Deputy Prime Minister and Home Minister Bhimalendra Nidhi the task of overseeing the daily administrative duties of Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal, who is away on a visit to India to take part in BRICS – BIMSTEC Outreach Summit.
The President assigned DPM Nidhi as per the PM's recommendation made in adherence to Nepal's Constitution, President's Office said in a press statement on Saturday. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...