- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
UML expels two leaders accused of murder
Argakanchi, Oct 21: CPN (UML)– Argakanchi today terminated the general membership of two party leaders accused in the murder of UML's Dhanchaur Village Committee former member, Kalpana Bhusal.
The UML Dhanchaur VDC's former Chairman, Khemraj Bhusal, and immediate past Chair, Ganesh Kumar Bhusal, were expelled from the party, said UML District Chairman Chet Narayan Acharya.
In the statement, UML has called for objective investigation into the murder case and legal action against the perpetrators.
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...