- Rapist gets life imprisonment
- Province- 2 CM Raut seeking vote of confidence in provincial parliament today
- Indian national killed in bus mishap
- PM pledges to develop Indradaha into tourist spot Highlights Kalu Pandey’s contribution to nation building
- Notorious gangster Pun killed in police encounter
District hospital sees waste galore
Solukhumbu, Nov 26: The District Hospital Faplu has seen stinking environment of late. The malodorous surrounding of the hospital has become quite offensive to the patients and caregivers.
"My father is ill and being treated at the hospital. I have also become prone to sickness due to pungent smells emanating from the pile-up of garbage in the hospital", said Chhapte Sherpa of Takindhu Solukhumbu, who has been giving care to his father here for the past four days.
Likewise, Dak Bahadur Bhujel, who has come here from Tinla for the treatment of his son, also expressed surprise over the garbage galore in the hospital surround. "I never expected that the hospital has such mass of garbage. The dirt is everywhere even the bed is no exception".
District Health Office, Solukhumbu, Chief Roshan Lal Chaudhary informed that the hospital and its premises would be kept clean within some days. RSS