- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Commitment to make Ministry corruption free
Kathmandu, Dec 1: Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Jeevan Bahadur Shahi has pledged to make his ministry corruption free and effective. Welcoming to newly-appointed Minister for State for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, Indra Baniya, at the Ministry, he suggested the employees to adopt innovative working style to bring about improvement in their performances.
"Let us all remain far away from greed and vested interests. The priorities of the Ministry for now are the promotion and preservation of tourism and developing National Airlines Corporation as a market-oriented and competitive agency". RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...