- About 3,000 Palestinians participate in protest along Israel-Gaza border
- Trump calls DPRK's nuke test suspension "very good news"
- Minister Tamang sees no prosperity without youths' contribution
- Foreign Minister Gyawali back home from China, outlines five priority areas under BRI
- Speaker Mahara launches book on agricultural economy of Nepal
Commitment to make Ministry corruption free
Kathmandu, Dec 1: Minister for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation Jeevan Bahadur Shahi has pledged to make his ministry corruption free and effective. Welcoming to newly-appointed Minister for State for Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, Indra Baniya, at the Ministry, he suggested the employees to adopt innovative working style to bring about improvement in their performances.
"Let us all remain far away from greed and vested interests. The priorities of the Ministry for now are the promotion and preservation of tourism and developing National Airlines Corporation as a market-oriented and competitive agency". RSS
Nepal is a country that produces some of the finest tea in the world. Its share in the international market is gradually increasing – from a nascent...