- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Directive to health workers for polite dealing
Kathmandu, Dec 22: The Ministry of Health has instructed health workers to behave the caretakers of patients in a decent, polite and responsible way.
The Ministry came up with the move while acting on complaints lodged at the ministry regarding misbehave to patients and caretakers.
Issuing a circular to all health facilities on Wednesday, the Ministry directed them to fully comply with the provisions of Clause 52(67) of the Health Service Act-2053 regarding conducts.
Likewise, the Ministry has also instructed to keep a notice board mentioning the service delivery time of each doctor before the ticket counter or other accessible areas. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...