- Peace cannot be conceived of by keeping the people in poverty: Chairman Prachanda
- Kim agrees to additional denuclearization steps in summit with Moon
- 16,663 Afghan refugees return home within week: UN agency
- Prosperous province and country, our responsibility-CM Shahi
- Korean Company selected for DPR for Fast-Track
Police raid restaurants and guest houses along Araniko highway
Bhaktapur, Dec 24: The Metropolitan Police Circle – Jagati on Friday evening raided restaurants and guest houses for running flesh trade and arrested 10 persons.
The police barged into the five restaurants, guest houses and cafe shops along both sides of the Araniko highway following complaints of extensive flesh trade.
The police raided the Tropical Paradise and Garden Home Restaurant and arrested six men including a restaurant owner and four women, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Mitra Bandu Sharma said. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...