- Finance Minister Mahara urges ADBL to extend services to rural areas
- Mega Bank and Tourism Development Bank to merge
- PM Prachanda pledges investment for snow leopard conservation
- Police heads from Asia Pacific Region for separate strategy to combat transnational crimes
- Philippine protesters ask Duterte to stay away from Trump
BangladeshI Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajed addressing saarc summit
Kathmandu, Nov 26: Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajed has said that poverty is the key problem of SAARC region.
Addressing the inaugural session of the 18th SAARC summit underway at City hall today, Prime Minister Wajed said however peace has helped reduce poverty and achieve MDGs to some extent.
SAARC food bank and seed bank are crucial to ensure food security in the region, she added. RSS
Prof. Hem Raj Subedi is a noted expert on conflict mediation and resolution. Professor Subedi is currently a PhD Programme Coordinator and Head of...