- Nepal wants to get maximum benefit from OBOR: Foreign Minister Dr Mahat
- US acknowledges its forces were behind airstrike on Mosul
- Ronaldo nets 2 in Portugal win, Andorra ends 58-loss streak
- Federer wins opening match at Key Biscayne against US teen
- Ferrari's Vettel masters Hamilton to win Australian GP
BangladeshI Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajed addressing saarc summit
Kathmandu, Nov 26: Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajed has said that poverty is the key problem of SAARC region.
Addressing the inaugural session of the 18th SAARC summit underway at City hall today, Prime Minister Wajed said however peace has helped reduce poverty and achieve MDGs to some extent.
SAARC food bank and seed bank are crucial to ensure food security in the region, she added. RSS
Six months into office, Minister for Health Gagan Kumar Thapa has launched a series of policy reforms in the health sector. A popular youth leader of the Nepali Congress, Thapa has pulled up his weight to carve a similar image as minister. Many of his welfare decisions are intended to benefit the poor,...