- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
Gajurel rules out possibility of party unification
Bardibas, Jan 20: CPN - Revolutionary Maoist leader CP Gajurel has ruled out the immediate possibility of party unification and working alliance with CPN (Maoist Centre).
Inaugurating a three-month campaign for organizational expansion, consolidation and mobilization by CPN (Revolutionary Maoist) Mithila Province (Bureau) Committee here, Gajurel accused CPN (Maoist Centre) of abandoning the effort to institutionalize the achievements of the 10 year long people's war, which he added has effectively forestalled the possibility of immediate party unification and working alliance.
Gajurel pointed out that CPN (Maoist Centre) has turned into a parliamentary party of the likes of CPN (UML) despite carrying the name of a communist party.
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...