- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Govt. has enough funds for development construction
Surunga (Jhapa), Dec 21: CPN (UML) Chairman and former Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli has said that there was no lack of funds with the government for development construction.
Laying foundation stone for late Communist leader Dronacharya Chhetri Memorial Women and Child Development Building at Pathariya in Jhapa on Friday, Chairman Oli said that construction of the postal highway is being talked since the past 19 years, but has not been materialized yet. He also claimed that the postal highway would now be constructed at any cost.
Two-storey memorial building including six rooms would be constructed at a cost of Rs 2.5 million.
Meanwhile, Chairman Oli also inaugurated the first International Karate Championship that began at Baniyani of Jhapa from today. Athletes from Nepal, India, Bangladesh and Bhutan are participating in the championship. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...