- Body of a woman, probably murdered, recovered in Sarlahi
- Motorable bridge underconstruction at Dana, Annapurna Rural Municipality-3, swept away
- Individual grabs community school's land at Siddharthanagar Municipality-3
- Conflict issues remain as pain of nation: leader Khanal
- Disaster preparedness and response initiative concludes
Girl killed again in tusker attack
Surunga (Jhapa), Jan 24: Two persons including a girl was killed in wild elephant attack that took place at a community forest on Sunday.
The deceased have been identified as 13 – year – old Sharmila Limbu and Palmaya Subba, 41, of Bhadrapur – 2. The attack took place when they were foraging for fodder at the Mayalu Community Forest, said Superintendent of Police, Shailesh Thapa Chhetri, of District Police Office, Jhapa.
Palmaya's body was found on Sunday while Sharmila's on Monday. The girl's body was found by the locals, police and District Forest Office, Jhapa representatives after an extensive search. RSS
The Media Council Bill that the government has registered in the National Assembly has been dragged into controversy. Media workers have also been divided...