- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
RPP distributes around two million memberships
Kathmandu, Jan 27: Rastriya Prajatantra Party (RPP) has distributed around two million general memberships of the party across the country.
The membership requirement has been made mandatory for leaders and cadres from the lower rungs to the upper echelons as part of an effort to organize and streamline the party management, Spokesperson Rajaram Shrestha said.
During the Special Membership Distribution Campaign held from December 10 last year to Jan 13, the party's central chairman to leaders and cadres acquired membership.
The RPP has already held conventions in the wards, villages and towns across the country in the run up to the general convention taking place from February 17 to 20. RSS
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...