- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
Danish Prince inspects Karamdanda Hydel Project
Banepa, Feb 26: Danish Prince Joachim Holger Waldemar Christian inspected Karamdanda Micro Hydropower Project at Bhimkhori VDC in Kavrepalanchok district on Saturday.
On the occasion, Prince Joachim inquired about traditional water mill and the mills operated by the hydropower project.
Speaking on the occasion, he said that it was great work on the part of the hydropower project in supporting the locals to raise their livelihood and making them self-reliant.
The 17-kilowatt hydropower project was brought into operation since six years ago. A total of 171 households have been benefitted from the hydel project.
Prince Joachim has reached Jhangajholi of Sindhuli to inspect the activities run by Care Nepal. He is on a 10-day-long Nepal visit at the invitation of Care Nepal and Embassy of Denmark. RSS