- Peace cannot be conceived of by keeping the people in poverty: Chairman Prachanda
- Kim agrees to additional denuclearization steps in summit with Moon
- 16,663 Afghan refugees return home within week: UN agency
- Prosperous province and country, our responsibility-CM Shahi
- Korean Company selected for DPR for Fast-Track
Danish Prince inspects Karamdanda Hydel Project
Banepa, Feb 26: Danish Prince Joachim Holger Waldemar Christian inspected Karamdanda Micro Hydropower Project at Bhimkhori VDC in Kavrepalanchok district on Saturday.
On the occasion, Prince Joachim inquired about traditional water mill and the mills operated by the hydropower project.
Speaking on the occasion, he said that it was great work on the part of the hydropower project in supporting the locals to raise their livelihood and making them self-reliant.
The 17-kilowatt hydropower project was brought into operation since six years ago. A total of 171 households have been benefitted from the hydel project.
Prince Joachim has reached Jhangajholi of Sindhuli to inspect the activities run by Care Nepal. He is on a 10-day-long Nepal visit at the invitation of Care Nepal and Embassy of Denmark. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...