- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
EC urges parties to register for participation in election by March 1
Kathmandu, Feb 27: The Election Commission (EC) has urged all political parties to register the parties' names for the participation in the election by March 1.
The EC, through a public notice stated Sunday that any political party shall submit the details mentioning party's name, address of central office, number of members on the central executive committee or the equivalent body, number of other officials, organisational structure and annual audit reports, including others for the registration for election. RSS