- Govt., EC and Federal Alliance discuss on easing legal complexity
- DIG Silwal under police control for inquiry
- Two years after Gorkha quake, 172 of 372 quake-damaged health institutions yet to built
- Local polls catapult women to leadership rung, says Jha
- Merger Of Madhesi Parties: End Of Doctrine Of Madhesbad?
Kudari-Tamti road inaugurated
Jumla, March 11: The Kudari-Tamti road has been inaugurated amidst a function here on Friday.
The 29 kilometres long road connects Kudari to Muchhali Budhabada of Tamti-9.
Lawmakers from Jumla district Lalit Jung Shahi, Bal Bahadur Mahat and Dilli Prasad Kafleyjointly inaugurated the road which was constructed at a cost of Rs 290 million. Budhabada is 49 kilometres from Khalanga, the district headquarters.
Meanwhile, the foundation stone of the 15-kilometre Imilcha-Behulikandh road has also been laid on Friday at Tamti-9. Rs 10 million has been earmarked for the construction of this roadunder the MP’s constituency development programme. RSS
Ranju Kumari Jha (Thakur) is chairperson of the Women, Elderly Citizens and Social Welfare Committee of the Legislature-Parliament. Born in 2023 BS in Rajbiraj, CPN-UML lawmaker Jha plunged into student politics in 2045 BS, and became a member of the All Nepal National Free Students Union. She got elected...