- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
Kudari-Tamti road inaugurated
Jumla, March 11: The Kudari-Tamti road has been inaugurated amidst a function here on Friday.
The 29 kilometres long road connects Kudari to Muchhali Budhabada of Tamti-9.
Lawmakers from Jumla district Lalit Jung Shahi, Bal Bahadur Mahat and Dilli Prasad Kafleyjointly inaugurated the road which was constructed at a cost of Rs 290 million. Budhabada is 49 kilometres from Khalanga, the district headquarters.
Meanwhile, the foundation stone of the 15-kilometre Imilcha-Behulikandh road has also been laid on Friday at Tamti-9. Rs 10 million has been earmarked for the construction of this roadunder the MP’s constituency development programme. RSS