- Australian deputy PM Joyce resigns over sexual harassment allegations
- China's UN envoy urges to solve Syria crisis through political settlement
- Warm smiles, cold comfort from N. Korea's Olympic 'army of beauties'
- Man attacks mother to death, sister severely injured
- EU Ambassador lays foundation stone for Panauti Municipality Learning Centre
Four arrested with illegal currency notes
Kohalpur (Banke), March 17: The Nepal Police, Bheri Zonal Office on Thursday has arrested four persons for possessing illegal Indian and Nepali currency notes.
Those held in this connection are Santosh Raya of Gharbaritol, Nepalgunj -4, 28-year-old Ahamad Ansari of Katakuiya -7, Nor Mahammad Khan of Katakuiyan-4 and 32-year-old Rajesh Kumhar of Dhamboji, Nepalgunj-1, police said.
Police found Indian rupees two million 4,280 and Nepali rupees 732 thousand 840 in their possession. They could not disclose the source of the money in their possession and hence have been arrested and an investigation launched in this connection, police stated. RSS