- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
Nepali diaspora in Japan extends support for martyr's family
Tokyo (Japan), March 27: The Nepali diaspora in Japan has extended financial support for the kin of Govinda Gautam, who was killed during the shots fired by Indian Border Security Force (SSB).
The fundraising campaign was launched in Japan for the family of the 32 – year – old martyr. Gautam's family received 72,000 Japanese Yen or Rs 70,550 on Sunday. RSS