- Peace cannot be conceived of by keeping the people in poverty: Chairman Prachanda
- Kim agrees to additional denuclearization steps in summit with Moon
- 16,663 Afghan refugees return home within week: UN agency
- Prosperous province and country, our responsibility-CM Shahi
- Korean Company selected for DPR for Fast-Track
Nepali diaspora in Japan extends support for martyr's family
Tokyo (Japan), March 27: The Nepali diaspora in Japan has extended financial support for the kin of Govinda Gautam, who was killed during the shots fired by Indian Border Security Force (SSB).
The fundraising campaign was launched in Japan for the family of the 32 – year – old martyr. Gautam's family received 72,000 Japanese Yen or Rs 70,550 on Sunday. RSS
Nepal is holding the fourth Summit of BIMSTEC next week. The regional body is expected to discuss various issues pertaining to connectivity, investment,...