- Houses in Humla's remote villages give way under incessant downpour
- Police hand over Rs 21,000 seized from gamblers to support students
- Former people's representative Sangraula passes away
- Vultures disappearing from Bardiya at an alarming rate, 1200 pairs recorded in 2006
- Kylie breaks silence on Tyga split
Crystal Kanchenjunga starts share transaction in Biratnagar
Pathari (Morang), March 27: The Crystal Kanchenjunga Securities Pvt (Broker No 50) has set up a branch in Biratnagar bringing share transaction here to the local market.
The broker company started share transaction from Biratnagar beginning Sunday night. It has established an office near Atithi Sadan at Main Road, Biratnagar, company's Chairman, Priya Raj Regmi confirmed.
Regmi added that the company expanded the branch driven with an aim to provide service access to the customers associated with the capital market at the local level.
The private company has stated that it has also started operation in Nepalgunj, Butwal, Narayangadh, Banepa and Birtamode. It had been operating previously with nine outlets outside of the Kathmandu Valley. RSS
Ambassador of Nepal to the United Nations 1991-1994, Jaya Raj Acharya was inspired by diplomatic luminaries such as Prof. Yadunath Khanal and Rishikesh...