- NCC starts online system for issuing certificate of origin
- CIAA receives largest number of complaints
- Test of cross border petroleum pipeline successful
- Jhapa hoteliers make commitment to keep all business activities disciplined
- AI submits its analysis of Nepal’s Law on Right to Housing to Minister Rayi
Crystal Kanchenjunga starts share transaction in Biratnagar
Pathari (Morang), March 27: The Crystal Kanchenjunga Securities Pvt (Broker No 50) has set up a branch in Biratnagar bringing share transaction here to the local market.
The broker company started share transaction from Biratnagar beginning Sunday night. It has established an office near Atithi Sadan at Main Road, Biratnagar, company's Chairman, Priya Raj Regmi confirmed.
Regmi added that the company expanded the branch driven with an aim to provide service access to the customers associated with the capital market at the local level.
The private company has stated that it has also started operation in Nepalgunj, Butwal, Narayangadh, Banepa and Birtamode. It had been operating previously with nine outlets outside of the Kathmandu Valley. RSS