- Photo Gallery: some glimpses of celebration of Holi, the festival of colour, in Kathmandu-
- IGP Khanal leaves for Thailand to participle in BIMSTEC meet
- French honorary distinction conferred on Pande
- UK’s May prepares to ask EU for short Brexit delay
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
Endangered Kusunda language training concludes
Dang, April 18: The language training of the endangered language of Kusunda concluded on Monday in Gorahi.
The training was held under the economic support of National Foundation for Development of Indigenous Nationalities and management of the Nepal Kusunda Development Society Central Office, Gorahi.
A total of 25 persons from Dang, Surkhet and Pyuthan among other districts took part in the training given by Gyani Maiya Kusunda and Kamala Khatri Kusunda. The training started on April 7.
Meanwhile, the women folks from the Kusunda community were given training on weaving fibre bags so that they could rise economically by using their skill sets. RSS
By Amarendra Yadav Kathmandu, Jan. 20: Foreign Affairs Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali said on Saturday that a high level participation of Nepal in the...