- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
- NBSM seals off three petrol stations in Bara
Endangered Kusunda language training concludes
Dang, April 18: The language training of the endangered language of Kusunda concluded on Monday in Gorahi.
The training was held under the economic support of National Foundation for Development of Indigenous Nationalities and management of the Nepal Kusunda Development Society Central Office, Gorahi.
A total of 25 persons from Dang, Surkhet and Pyuthan among other districts took part in the training given by Gyani Maiya Kusunda and Kamala Khatri Kusunda. The training started on April 7.
Meanwhile, the women folks from the Kusunda community were given training on weaving fibre bags so that they could rise economically by using their skill sets. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...