- NC leader Regmi passes away
- 41 power thieves fined in Dang
- Airlifted to Kathmandu in wee hours, protesting Dr KC under medical care at TU Hospital
- Wildfire that engulfed hundreds of hectares of Parbat forests goes out of control
- 33 years of construction, 43 kilometers Doti road struggling for completion
Buddhist school on verge of shutting down due to financial crisis
Nawalparasi, May 1: The only Buddhist school in the district located at Dauunne Danda is on verge of shutting down due to financial crisis.
The Non Violence Maha Boudha Orphanage Elementary School, which has been in regular operation for the past two decades, is now faced with an existential crisis due to financial constraints.
The school management is finding difficulties in providing food and accommodation to the children and running classes.
A Buddhist monk in 1998 established the non-violence school and a hostel at Dauunne Danda of Binayi Village Council – 2. The school has an enrollment of a total of 140 children from 28 districts of Nepal. Most of them are orphans, hapless, refugees and come from poor economic background. RSS
Youth leader Shankar Pokharel happened to contest the elections to the provincial parliament of Province-5 last year. His decision generated national...